Jan Valentic, Ford Motor Co. vice president-global marketing, will leave the auto maker April 1 to become executive vice president at New York advertising agency Young & Rubicam Inc. Ford says it will realign its global marketing operations under Jim O’Connor, group vice president-North America marketing, sales and service, in the wake of Valentic’s departure. Jan Valentic At Y&R, Valentic takes on the role of executive vice president responsible for the agency’s Microsoft ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valentic Leaves Ford for Ad Agency" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.