PARIS – France’s Valeo SA is setting its sights on becoming one of the world’s top five automotive suppliers. To do that, the parts maker is focusing efforts on expanding in Asia, but it also sees opportunity in the U.S. For instance, CEO Thierry Morin says American auto makers are much more interested in innovation today than they were two years ago. "Two years ago, they only wanted to talk about de-contenting," he says. "Now they want technological innovation that will differentiate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo Aims to Be Top 5 Global Supplier" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.