Valeo SA’s Spanish subsidiary, Valeo Illuminacion S.A., is planning to consolidate its lighting activities in Spain. As part of the restructuring, Valeo will close its plant in Sant Esteve Sesrovires near Barcelona, transferring production to its Martos lighting systems plant near Jaen in southern Spain. Sant Esteve Sesrovires currently employs 261 workers and Martos employs 1,778 people. Workers from Sant Esteve Sesrovires will have the opportunity to relocate to Martos, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo Consolidates Spanish Lighting Activities, Opens Romanian Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.