Valeo SA, one of Europe's top suppliers, has ambitious plans to consolidate its North American engineering facilities into a single “campus” that likely will be built within two years, the company says. Valeo's "Bending Light" headlamp, which debuts on Porsche Cayenne and improves visibility in curves. The supplier now has five facilities scattered about metro Detroit employing 700 people. The locations include Livonia, Rochester Hills, Troy and Dearborn, and the facilities are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo Mulls North American Campus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.