DETROIT – Valeo SA reaches an agreement with union members at its Rochester, NY, facility, ending several months of cantankerous negotiations and finger pointing by union and company leaders. The new pact was needed following last December’s bankruptcy filing by the company’s electrical systems unit, a move that voided an 8-year labor contract between Valeo and the union. Leaders of the International Union of Electronic, Salaried, Machine and Furniture Workers – Communication Workers of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo Nets Deal with Union" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.