DETROIT – Valeo SA has moved its North American headquarters from Auburn Hills, MI, to nearby Troy and plans a grand opening for spring, Valeo Chairman and CEO Thierry Morin tells journalists during the North American International Auto Show. Making the move were some 200 employees working in research and development, marketing, finance, human resources and sales. The old building in Auburn Hills “was not appropriate” and did not foster effective communication, Morin says. “We always ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo Opening New North American HQ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.