Valeo SA bolsters its presence in China by increasing its share in its Hubei Auto Lighting joint venture to 75% from 51%. The increase, part of a new strategic vision for China the French supplier announced at the recent Shanghai auto show, is meant to boost Hubei Auto Lighting’s capacity and market share in automotive lighting systems. Valeo also will implement its standardized manufacturing methods at the plant, which has been operating in Wuhan since 1994. Additionally, over the next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Valeo Strengthens Stance in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.