With electronic gadgetry in vehicles rapidly on the rise, and strong similarities in business patterns between the automotive and aerospace sectors, Virtual Prototypes Inc. is taking its flagship software line to automakers after years of solely supplying the defense industry. The Montreal, Que.-based company already has made inroads with upscale European automakers, including DaimlerChrysler AG, which used Virtual Prototype's interactive, real-time graphics systems to develop the center ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"VAPS Brings Aerospace Tools to Autos" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.