Fleets & Fuels, an industry newsletter, reported in May that Las Vegas taxi operator, Nevada Yellow Cab, operates over 650 vehicles, including taxis, tow trucks and executive cars, on liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), or propane. The taxi company also has converted over 2,000 vehicles since the 1970s to run on LPG, says the newsletter. To operate its fleet, the Nevada Yellow Cab company goes through 4 million gal. (15 million L) of LPG per year, pumped from its own refueling station. It ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vegas cab company gets greener" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.