U.S. auto makers have reason to rejoice as the 2005 J.D. Power and Associates 2005 Vehicle Dependability Study reveals long-term vehicle quality is improving dramatically. The study, based on responses from 50,635 original owners of ’02 model-year cars and light trucks, reveals a 12% reduction (to 237 problems per 100 vehicles) in the average number of problems experienced by consumers over three-years of vehicle ownership. Toyota Motor Corp.’s Lexus brand ranks as the best nameplate in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vehicle Dependability Leapfrogs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.