Production of cars and trucks in Mexico totaled 119,981 units in January, a 15.9% decrease from year-ago, resuming a trend interrupted in December, when year-on-year production increased for the first time in 14 months. Vehicle production intended for export markets slipped 17.6% to 86,592 units while domestic output of 33,389 units represented an 11.1% year-on-year weakening. Chevrolet Avalanche production surged in January. Every auto maker producing vehicles in Mexico saw ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vehicle Production Down 15.9% in Mexico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.