Total 2003 vehicle sales in the Philippines rose 8% to 90,535 units, compared with prior-year’s 84,041, the Chamber of Automotive Manufacturers of the Philippines and the Truck Manufacturers Assn. report. Vehicles such as the RAV4 have helped Toyota dominate the Philippine market. Nevertheless, the full-year figure felt short of expected sales of 91,000 vehicles. CAMPI and TMA forecast car sales will grow 10% this year, although first-quarter sales are expected to be slow, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vehicle Sales Rise 8% in Philippines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.