VIENNA — Venture Industries Inc., a U.S. component maker and engineering specialist, is planning to build a new car in Russia. A contract with the Moscow-based vehicle-maker OAMO ZIL and its main shareholder, the City of Moscow, was signed in March. The plan calls for the production of a Venture-developed passenger car at the ZIL plant. Badged as a ZIL, the car will enter production in late 2003 or 2004 and will be powered by a 1.2L 3-cyl. 2-stroke engine licensed by Orbital Engine Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Venture plans car project in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.