General Motors Corp.’s top Asia/Pacific strategist doesn’t mince words when it comes to the importance of the region’s markets to global auto makers. "The greatest automotive growth today is in Asia. This is where the battle for industry leadership globally is taking place,” says Fritz Henderson, president, GM Asia/Pacific, in an exclusive interview with Ward’s as he prepares to leave for a new assignment in Europe. “To maintain our industry leadership, we need to significantly increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Veteran Executive Says GM Still Playing Catch-Up in Asia/Pacific" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.