Vietnam Auto Industry Corp. (Vinamotor) plans to invest 3 billion dong ($194,031) in projects to produce passenger cars, light trucks and buses under a production program through 2006, the official Vietnam News Agency reports. As the country's road system nears completion, the industry ministry is giving priority to licensing projects that include manufacturing and assembling buses, passenger cars and transit vehicles. Vinamotor’s May 1 Engineering Factory last year began production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vietnam Auto Maker Plans Major Investment in Vehicle Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.