DETROIT -- DaimlerChrysler Corp.’s Dodge brand will offer Viper owners first shot at the new ’03 Viper SRT-10 convertible by allowing them to reserve the new model before it hits showrooms. Until Jan. 10, Viper owners who purchased and still own a Viper as of Nov. 15, 2001, will be able to reserve the SRT-10 Convertible at www.viperclub.org or www.2003vgx.com.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Viper Owners to Reserve New Convertible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.