While some dealers are buying into Malcolm Bricklin’s bold vision of importing vehicles into the U.S. from China in 2007, others are wondering if they should take the plunge and invest the required $2 million for the rights to one of Visionary Vehicles LLC’s 250 exclusive territories. As of mid-November, dealers have signed contracts for 37 territories with several other contracts nearly finished, Bricklin tells Ward’s. He expects to have 50 territories accounted for by Christmas. (See ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visionary Builds Dealer Base" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642