Visteon Corp. and BorgWarner Inc. raise their second quarter and full-year 2002 earnings estimates, more evidence of the rebounding U.S. car market. BorgWarner says it now expects second quarter earnings of $1.55-$1.65 per share due to strong demand from its global customer base and new business. The supplier also raises its earnings guidance for the year by 10% to $5.50 per share, from the previously stated range of $4.90-$5.10 on an expected 10% sales increase. BorgWarner Chairman and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon, BorgWarner Raise Earnings Outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.