As the much-hyped new entries for the ’04 model year square off in a battle for lucrative fullsize-truck share, one company is rooting for both the new Ford F-150 and all-new Nissan Titan pickups. Visteon supplies the new Nissan Titan. “I hope they both do well,” says a Visteon Corp. spokesperson of the two trucks, whose launches – F-150’s in September and Titan’s slated for December – have reinvigorated a segment that until now has been popular but relatively predictable. As ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon Bridges Big Truck Rivalry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.