Visteon Corp. says it is exiting the seating business, winding down production at its Chesterfield Twp., MI, trim facility by July 2004. The business will be transferred to Johnson Controls Inc., says Visteon, but Chesterfield Trim will remain open during the transition period. The supplier will keep producing foam for seating applications at the plant, company spokesman Greg Gardner tells Ward's. Chesterfield Trim plant supplies seats to Lincoln Town Car, until July 2004. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon Closing Plant, Exiting Seat Business" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642