VIENNA — Visteon Corp. plans to expand activities at its Alba plant in Szekesfehervar, Hungary. In addition to this year's investment of US$10 million, the company plans to invest US$80 million in the next two years. The largest part of that, a US$62 million investment, will allow the facility to install machinery and tooling to begin production of a new line of air conditioning compressors in 2002. At full production, Visteon Hungary Kft. expects to produce 600,000 compressors annually. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon expands in Hungary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.