Visteon Corp. infuses $100 million into its Monroe, MI, Chassis Systems plant in an effort to ready the facility for future growth. The supplier has added new advanced machinery and equipment at the 1.5 million-sq.-ft. plant to produce halfshaft and driveshaft systems for new-model vehicles. A portion of the investment also will be used to implement advanced technologies to produce lightweight chassis products that result in improved fuel efficiency, Visteon says. The supplier hopes the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon Invests in Chassis Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.