Visteon Corp. launches its new portable NavMate global positioning satellite (GPS) navigation system. Drivers now will have the option of taking the system and installing it as needed from one vehicle to the next. NavMate can operate in any vehicle and is set up in just minutes. The system fits into a convenient carrying case that houses everything needed for the transfer, including the controller, charger and battery, GPS antenna and cord, 12-volt power cord; and the NavMate display unit. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon on the move" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.