The emphasis is on labor — as in the United Auto Workers union — management at Visteon Automotive Systems, as recently named Chairman-elect Peter J. Pestillo begins to name key new members of his executive team. Mr. Pestillo, credited with forging an innovative relationship with the UAW while at Ford Motor Co., last week named Bob Marcin to head all personnel functions at Visteon. Mr. Marcin has served as executive director-Labor Affairs for Ford since August 1998 and led this year's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon Names New Exec Team" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.