Visteon Corp.’s Chesterfield Trim plant continues to ramp down production of seats in suburban Detroit as the business transfers to Johnson Controls Inc. “We are working collaboratively as a team to set up precisely the dates when certain events can transfer to JCI or to a ‘greenfield’ site,” says James Orchard, Visteon president of North America & Asia. The Chesterfield Twp. plant, 20 miles (32 km) northeast of Detroit, contains two factories: One produces foam seating for Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon Plant Changes Hands, Winds Down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.