Ford Motor Co.'s Visteon Automotive Systems is turning its entire steel wheel making operations over to Hayes Lemmerz International Inc. in a deal that represents additional sales of $50 million annually for the supplier, Ward's has learned. All of the steel wheel making machinery at Visteon's Monroe, MI, plant will be removed in phases and then shipped to a Hayes factory over the next several months. The supplier will produce the wheels at four Hayes Lemmerz plants in Bowling Green, KY; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon Rolls Wheel Business Over to Hayes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.