Looking ahead to a future where automotive manufacturers outsource major vehicle systems even more, Visteon Automotive Systems and Bowling Green, KY-based Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems form a joint venture that will unite their expertise in integrated electric and electronic systems. The venture, called AutoNeural Systems LLC, plans to focus on body electronics and electrical distribution systems, rather than singular electronic modules. Visteon and Sumitomo say they will bring to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Visteon, Sumitomo Form Electronics JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.