DETROIT – Vitec LLC celebrates its fifth anniversary in Detroit’s Clark Street Technology Park empowerment zone. The minority supplier, which makes plastic fuel tanks and assembles complete fuel-storage systems, among other things, has grown rapidly since its startup in 1998, when it employed just 45 workers. Today, with its ranks swelled to nearly 300 and annual sales for last year at $145 million, the supplier is looking forward to the installation of its third blow-molding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Vitec Celebrates Five Years in Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.