VIENNA — Volkswagen AG plans to build a new vehicle at its Volkswagen Poznan Sp. zo.o. plant in Poznan, Poland, supplier sources say. The new vehicle, internally known as Stadtlieferwagen (German for city delivery van), is referred to as the SLW or codename VW357, and is said to be a light commercial vehicle (LCV). It's said to be based on the future Golf minivan, whose build starts is September 2002. Poznan production of the SLW is scheduled for the first half of 2003. VW plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen to build new city delivery van" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.