MIAMI BEACH – Volkswagen of America Inc. would like another luxury sedan and midsize SUV to help flesh out its growing North American lineup. VW Touareg The possible new products would be in addition to the high-end Phaeton luxury sedan due out early next year, the Touareg cross/utility vehicle due a year from now and the soon-to-be-released New Beetle Convertible. Frank Maguire, vice president-sales and marketing for VWA, is lobbying for another luxury sedan slotted between ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen Eyes Luxury Sedan, SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.