VIENNA – Volkswagen AG merges its Russian distribution company OOO Volkswagen Group Rus in Moscow and its OOO Volkswagen Rus car plant in Kaluga into a new entity named OOO Volkswagen Group Rus. Dietmar Korzekwa is appointed managing director of the new company, while continuing to serve as the Volkswagen Group’s representative for Russia. Martin Jahn, previously managing director of Volkswagen Group Rus, is promoted to deputy managing director. Martin Paske, previously general ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen Merges Russian Divisions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.