VIENNA – Volkswagen AG appoints Detlef Wittig chairman of its Czech subsidiary, Skoda Auto a.s., effective Oct. 1. Wittig succeeds Vratislav Kulhanek, who will move up to chairman of Skoda’s supervisory board. Kulhanek has served as Skoda chairman since 1997. In addition to his new position on the supervisory board, Kulhanek recently was elected chairman of the Czech Ice Hockey Federation. Wittig, currently responsible for sales and marketing for the VW brand, served as Skoda’s deputy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen Names New Skoda Chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.