VIENNA – Volkswagen AG plans a slight capacity increase at its Volkswagen Poznan Sp. z o.o. plant in Poznan, Poland. Volkswagen Poznan produces about 700 vehicles per day, the majority of which are the Caddy and Caddy Maxi. About 100 units are the T5 van. “We initially aim to develop a plan that will allow us to reach 720, maybe 730 units per day,” says Stephan Schaller, CEO of Volkswagen’s commercial-vehicles division, which is responsible for the Polish plant. However, there are no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volkswagen to Raise Capacity in Poland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.