ROCKLEIGH, New Jersey — Hans-Olov Olsson, president of Volvo Cars Corp., moved quickly to appoint chiefs for two export market posts recently, following the sudden resignation of Mark LaNeve as president of Volvo Cars of North America (VCNA). LaNeve joined General Motors Corp. as general manager of the Cadillac Div. Olsson appointed veteran Volvo executive Dan Werbin, currently president of Volvo Japan, as president and chief executive officer of VCNA. Werbin, who started with Volvo in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo appoints executives for export market posts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.