Steve Mattin, a senior design manager at DaimlerChrysler AG, will take over as vice president and design director of Volvo Car Corp. May 1. He will report to VCC President Hans-Olov Olsson and J Mays, group vice president-design and chief creative officer of Ford Motor Co. Mattin, who spent 17 years at DaimlerChrysler, was born in England and studied transport design at Coventry University. He was the exterior designer of the Mercedes S-Class and A-Class models. In 1997, Autocar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Appoints New Design Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.