AB Volvo is investing SK365 million ($41.5 million) in a new truck cabin production line at its plant in Umea, Sweden. Some 140 new jobs will be created by the investment and output of the cabins will increase from 50,000 units annually to 60,000 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo to Boost Truck Production in Sweden" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.