NEW YORK – With sales jumping 11% over prior year’s first quarter, Volvo Cars of North America LLC is an exception to the nose dive other European importers are experiencing here so far this year. Victor H. Doolan, president of VCNA, says the auto maker scored all-time sales records in all three markets he heads – the U.S., Canada and Mexico. XC90 AWD sales penetration is 75%. "The rate of improvement for the rest of the year won't be as high as the first quarter in a very ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Bucks European Car Slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.