DETROIT – The new ’07 Volvo C30 hatchback shown here at the North American International Auto Show is the auto maker’s first attempt to attract a younger buyer to the upscale Swedish marque, a top designer says. “The C30 is the first car we’re making to attract new customers,” Steve Mattin, senior vice president-Design Director tells Ward’s. “It’s important to make people aware.” The C30, already launched in Europe, is set to arrive in the U.S. in mid-summer. Volvo brass say the coupe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo C30 Targeting Youth Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.