HANA, HI – The new '06 Volvo C70 convertible proves at a media event here that the open-air appeal of a sporty drop-top and the responsible and un-sporty notion of safety can hold hands. With a dual-use roll bar that protects occupants from projectiles as well as a rollover in a rear-impact crash; a 3-piece steel roof; side curtain airbags that rise up out of the door; and hydroformed A pillars; the C70 convertible is like having a babysitter riding shotgun. Volvo C70 convertible ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo C70 Convertible Sports Safety" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.