The new ’11 Volvo S60 sports sedan is an indicator of where the Chinese-owned, Swedish brand is headed, a top-ranking executive says. Described as “naughty” in the auto maker’s marketing campaign, the S60 boasts more-aggressive and sporty sheet metal than Volvo models of the past and goes head-to-head with the best European sports sedans on the market, says Volvo Cars of North America LLC President Doug Speck. “We can look any competitor in the eye and say (the new S60) is just as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Charting Future Course Under Geely" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.