GOTHENBURG, Sweden – Surging sales in virtually all of its global markets are pushing Volvo Car to an all-time record, says Chairman Hans-Olov Olsson, who forecasts sales of more than 450,000 units in 2004, including a record 130,000 units in North America. That would break the previous record of 420,000 units in 2002. Volvo S40 Olsson says 500,000 units already is within reach and he predicts Volvo will hit 600,000 units annually in three to five years with a broadened product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Drives to Sales Record; Studies New Flagship" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.