GOTHENBERG, Sweden – How do you make safety sexy? That’s exactly the issue Volvo Car Corp. designers are grappling with as they sketch the Swedish auto maker’s next-generation vehicles. Volvo's Safety Concept Car While Volvo’s safety lineage sometimes limits how far designers can go, it also provides unique opportunities that other auto makers might not be able to capitalize on. Volvo engineers provided a glimpse of how safety can be a strong design element via its Safety ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo to Highlight Safety in Design" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.