Stunned by the sudden and unexpected resignation of its North American president, Volvo Cars Co. President Hans-Olov Olsson announces a quickly cobbled together interim solution for running his biggest export market. Victor Doolan, former president of BMW of North America Inc. and current executive director of Ford Motor Co.'s Premier Automotive Group, will act as interim chief of VCNA until year's end. A veteran Volvo exec, Dan Werbin, will become president and chief executive of VCNA ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo N.A. Gets New Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.