Volvo Car Corp. names Anne Belec to take the helm at operations in its biggest market beginning next year. Anne Belec Belec will replace Victor Doolan, who is set to retire as president and CEO of Volvo Cars of North America at the end of March after nearly three years of leading the Irvine, CA-based operation. Belec joins Volvo North America in January, but will not become president and CEO until after Doolan’s retirement, a spokesman tells Ward’s. (See related story: Doolan to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Names Anne Belec to Succeed Doolan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.