ROCKLEIGH, NJ – Running Volvo Cars of North America LLC isn’t easy, with rumors of the brand’s imminent spin-off from Ford Motor Co. making daily appearances in the press and on the Internet, President and CEO Doug Speck admits. But Speck says he’s good at compartmentalizing uncertainties. The bigger issue is Speck’s just-completed move from California back to New Jersey, where the North American importer originally was located. Despite losing 60% of his West Coast workers in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo North American Chief Confident Brand Will Survive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.