Volvo Cars is calling back 71,000 ’03 and ’04 V40 and S40 models due to a possible fuel leak in the engine area. A company spokesman tells Reuters there have been no incidents of fires, and owners of the affected vehicles already have been notified of the problem and asked to bring their vehicles in to have a securing clamp installed. Affected vehicles were sold in the U.S., Sweden and the U.K.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Recalls V40, S40 Models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.