CANBERRA – Volvo Car Australia Managing Director Steve Blyth is named president and CEO of Volvo Car Canada and Volvo Car Mexico. The promotion also elevates Blyth, 42, to the Volvo Car North America executive operating team for the North American Free Trade Agreement region. Blyth is moving to Toronto immediately and takes up his new post Oct. 16. The Canadian and Mexican markets have combined annual sales of about 15,000 vehicles. Blyth's 30-month tenure in Australia saw him direct ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Taps Australian Exec for Canada, Mexico" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.