Mark R. LaNeve, 41, is named president and chief executive of Volvo Cars of North America Inc. effective July 1. Mr. LaNeve succeeds Hans-Olov Olsson, who becomes president of parent Volvo Car Corp. on the same day. Mr. Olsson's move was announced earlier in June. A former GM executive, Mr. LaNeve joined Volvo as executive vice president-marketing three years ago. He has supervised launches of the S80, Cross Country and S/V40 vehicles that represent a new generation for the importer. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Taps Marketing Chief to Run N.A." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.