If Volvo Cars of North America Inc. wants to sell more cars in the Midwest, and it does, it needs a more visible presence here, VCNA President Hans-Olov Olsson says in an interview. “The Midwest is the largest car market in the U.S., yet for years European makes have underperformed here,” Mr. Olsson says. “We have 1% of the market here and have room to grow. “We want to be the foreign make in the Midwest, because for a foreign make to succeed in the U.S., it must succeed in the Midwest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo Targets Midwest Sales Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.