STOCKHOLM — Volvo Cars is hoping to attract younger buyers, especially women, with its new S60 unveiled early this month in Stockholm and New York simultaneously. Volvo Car President Hans-Olov Olsson tells Ward's that of the 100,000 cars the company hopes to sell annually worldwide, 35,000 to 40,000 are targeted for sale in North America. The starting price will be US$29,900, compared with SK215,900 (US$24,805) in Sweden. The only major difference between the North American and European ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Volvo targets young females with new S60" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.